One 8.68g tablet from the Aquatabs 8.68g Tub can purify a container of 5,000 litres of clear water, 2,500 litres of turbid water, and 1,000 litres of water in emergency relief situations. The Aquatabs 8.68g Tub contains 10 x tablets that are great to disinfect water containers where the water will be completely used before refilling from a suspect water source. These include large water tankers transporting water to water-scarce communities as well as large Jojo tanks. The residual chlorine left in the empty containers helps prevent recontamination of the water tanks should safe drinking water be placed into the tank.
- Tub – Each has 10 dissolving tablets.
- Large Volume – One Aquatabs 8.68g dissolving tablet can purify a container of 5,000 litres of cold or lukewarm clear water, 2,500 litres of dirty water and 1,000 litres of water in emergency relief situations.
- Ease of Use – Simply put in water and wait 30 minutes and you have clean safe drinking water.
- Affordability – One of the least expensive options for water treatment.
- Safe to store and handle – The Aquatabs tablets have a 5-year life (from date of manufacture).
- For Disaster Relief – Designed specifically for immediate response to disasters so clean and safe water can be provided for the displaced families and communities.
- Saves Time – Fewer trips to the clinic with safe water means less money spent
- Saves Space – In post-disaster times or the displacement of families, there isn’t space to carry clean water.
- Saves Lives – Every family can source any water they can find and know their family has clean and safe water to survive the hardship they are experiencing.
- Kills Pathogens – Aquatabs tablets will lead to a 99.9999% reduction in bacteria, a 99.99% reduction in viruses and a 99.9% reduction in Cysts (Giardia) within 30 minutes when used in non-turbid water.