The MadiDrop+ offers 4 times the performance of the original MadiDrop. It is a reliable approach for unreliable water sources. it works great as a stand-alone disinfection method, and as a companion product to other treatment approaches, such as micro membrane, ceramic and biosand filters, to address residual and revisiting contamination!
Empowering the user to control microbial contamination in their drinking water. At the household point of use, this product eliminates contamination that may originate from the source, transportation, or storage. The MadiDrop+ is capable of destroying a wide range of waterborne pathogens and is highly effective against total coliform and E. coli bacteria.
The MadiDrop+ provides a reliable barrier against secondary contamination and is an excellent solution for protecting stored water. Storing water in uncontrolled conditions (open or unsealed containers) can result in recontamination, which can undo the efforts of previous treatment and filtration techniques. One (1) MadiDrop+ placed and left in a water storage container of up to 20 litres will keep the water free of bacteria and other harmful organisms for up to 12 months.
- Simple to use – Place it in a water container & leave it there for 12 months of use.
- All-natural – No chemicals makes it safe for you and the planet. Made from clay and silver.
- No taste or smell – Preferred over chlorine.
- Highly effective – Provides up to 99.9999% reduction of waterborne diseases and illnesses.
- Low cost – Over 12 months of prevention and protection at the lowest possible cost compared to other solutions.
- Adaptable – It works well in combination with water filters and as a great solution for water storage preventing re-contamination.
- Portable – Small & lightweight makes it easy to transport.
- Easy to store – It has a perpetual shelf life and is a valuable addition to any emergency preparation kit.
- Volume of Water Treated – Up to 20 litres daily.
- Lifespan – 12 months.
- Intended Use – Point-of-use water disinfection and safe.