The P&G Purifier of Water technology is an amazing innovation that quickly turns 10 litres of dirty, potentially deadly water into clean and drinkable water. The packet was invented by P&G laundry scientists who were originally trying to separate dirt from used laundry water. They invented a breakthrough technology that can enable people anywhere in the world to purify dirty water in a simple, affordable and convenient way. The P&G Purifier of Water Sachets technology was developed in collaboration with the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and works in three ways: coagulation, flocculation, and disinfection.
- Clean Fresh Water – Clean any freshwater source of Viruses, Bacteria, Cysts, Dirt & Sediment, Heavy Metals.
- Highly Effective – Remove more than 99.99999% of common waterborne bacteria (including those that cause cholera), 99.99% of common waterborne viruses (including those that cause hepatitis A) and 99.9% of protozoa
- Large Volume – 240 x P&G™ packets per box to purify 2400 litres of water. 10 litres per packet.
- Low Cost – Costs a few cents per clean litre of water.
- Simple to Use – Two buckets, a clean t-shirt and 30 minutes will provide 10 litres of clean water.
- Removes Particles – Remove dirt and other pollutants
- Visible Signal – By removing the dirt and sediment through a flocculation process, the P&G Purifier of Water Sachets gives a visible signal ensuring you have clean and safe water.
- Improves taste – Maintains a pure fresh taste similar to most household tap water
- Quick – 30 minutes will provide 10 litres of clean water.
- Portable – Small and lightweight makes it easy to transport in all conditions