Attach the easy-to-use Sawyer Mini Filter to the included drinking pouch, use the included straw to drink directly from a water source, connect it to hydration pack tubing, or screw it onto standard disposable water and soft drink bottles.
Rated to filter up to 300,000 litres, the Sawyer Mini’s filtering membranes are sturdy enough to withstand backwashing using the included syringe, restoring up to 98.5% of the filter’s flow rate.
The Sawyer Mini Filter can be cleaned and reused almost indefinitely with no expensive cartridges to replace… ever. We recommend backwashing and sanitizing the filter after every outing for optimized use.
Great for outdoor recreation, hiking, camping, scouting, domestic and international travel, and emergency preparedness, the Sawyer MINI gives you a number of ways to access clean water.
Simply fill up the included reusable pouch at any water source, screw the filter onto the pouch, and drink directly from the filter or squeeze water into a water bottle.
You can also drink directly from water sources with the included straw. For even more versatility, screw the filter onto most standard disposable water or soda bottles, or attach it inline on hydration packs.
In addition to the added versatility of being able to be used on any standard 28 mm threaded bottle or pouch, the Sawyer MINI filter provides higher levels of water filtration while also outlasting other personal filters on the market.
All of our filters are air tested three times before leaving our production facility to ensure that no pathogens can slip through our filter fibres, a claim that no other water filtration company can make.
- 0.1-micron absolute — No bacteria, protozoa, or cysts, removes 99.9999% of all bacteria.
- Clearwater – Removes all dirt and solids.
- 300,000 Liters — Rated for up to 300,000 Liters of clean drinking water.
- It’s Simple — No chemicals, no construction, use any plastic bottle, the supplied water pouch, use as a straw, or attach it in-line on hydration packs (not included).
- Cost-Efficient — One system provides clean and safe water for next to nothing a day over its lifetime
- Easy Maintenance — Just backflush after each use
- Long-Lasting — With proper maintenance it can last many years
- Portable — Lightweight and ultra-compact