Water-to-GO – 750ml Refill Filters are your replacement filters for the Water-to-GO Bottle- 750ml. Which you can get here.
Created based on technology originally developed for NASA our 3 in 1 filter eliminates over 99.9% of all Bacteria, Viruses, Chlorine, Fluoride and Heavy Metals such as Lead, from your water leaving you with safe, healthy water for you.
With the increased concerns about the quality of tap water and the expense of bottled water, our BPA free filtered bottle ensures that you have access to safe water wherever you are.
Eliminate single-use plastic water bottles by using a Water-to-GO Bottle. Reduce your plastic consumption, adding less plastic to the environment!
Water-to-Go Bottles use a Unique 3-in-1 Filter Technology
The filters used in the BPA free water bottles are created based on technology originally developed for the NASA space programme.
Three different (1 traditional and 2 nano) technologies are forged together in one filter to remove over 99.9% of all microbiological contaminants in water.
The three technologies used in a Water-to-Go – 750ml refill filters are:
- Mechanical filtration; a very small pore size that stops contaminants from passing through.
- Electrical (by a positive charge) reduces the pore size even further and attracts the contaminants like a magnet would, trapping them inside the filter.
- Finally, our filters use activated carbon but instead of using adhesives to glue the carbon particles together, (which vastly reduces the carbon’s efficiency) it is contained within the membrane, helping to reduce contaminants whilst eliminating bad tastes and odours. Try filtering water from your domestic filter and taste the difference!
The results of the filtration system within the Water-to-Go bottles are demonstrable and the filter has been independently tested against internationally recognised standards by industry specialists in the USA, Europe and India; all have confirmed that the filters in the Water-to-Go bottles eliminate over 99.9% of harmful contaminants in water. As tested by:
London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
BSC Laboratories (Florida USA)
Bangalore Test House
- Removes over 99.9% of metals and chemicals including
- Chlorine, Fluoride
- Chromium, Mercury, Nickel, Copper, Iron
- Lead, Gold, Silver
- Volatile Organic Compounds including Formaldehyde
- Protects you from waterborne viruses including Norwalk, Hepatitis A, Tota Virus, Polio, Adenoviruses, Enteroviruses, Reoviruses
- Takes out over 99.9% of bacteria including:
- Coliform, E.Coli, Cholera, Typhus
- Dysentery, Botulism,
- Vibrio Disease, Campylobacteriosis
- Leptospirosis – Weil’s Disease
- Legionella (Legionnaires Disease and Pontiac Fever)
- Filters waterborne pathogens and oocystes (protozoa) including:
- Giardia lamblia
- Fasciolopsiasis Taeniasis – Tapeworm
- Echinococcosis Ascariasis
- Coenorosis Schistosomiasis
- Cryptosporidium Tryonosoma (Sleeping Sickness)
- Threadworm Guinea Worm
- Hookworm Roundworm
- Pinworm Onchiocerca
- Fasciola Hepatica/Liver fluke
- Water-to-Go filters are intended to remove contamination from water.
- Filters will become inefficient if used with additives such as isotonic powders, cordials, juices etc.
- Not recommended to filter urine for drinking purposes.
- Not effective on seawater.
- Filters 200 litres of water (roughly one water bottle filled three times per day for 3 months) per filter.
- It comes with a “time strip” telling you when to renew your filter.
- Deactivates when dry.
- Biodegradable filter membrane.
- Recyclable end caps.